A Smart Albany Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
But, when you incorporate a Albany monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or standing water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector notifies you as soon as it detects water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also inform you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Albany?
You never expect to descend your staircase to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Albany flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. If your Albany flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Albany Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems helps when you’re home, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Albany flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when flowing water is found.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to find points of entry and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to fit your needs. Just call (518) 303-3311 today or send in the online form for your free quote.