In terms of the most at-risk places for a home invasion, your primary entry and lower-level windows are in the top two positions. With this in mind, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors are essential components for home security installations in Albany. Although the technology has been around for generations, you may be amazed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in every ADT package, whether you’re getting a streamlined, basic configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with surveillance and home automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to fret about your devices being positioned accurately.
Each sensor includes two-piece magnetic contacts. One part is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is secured directly to the window or door. You close your entry and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When the system is armed and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is tripped. But you should know, these advanced devices are able to do much more than just set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Albany
On the frontline of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors supply many perks, including the following:
- Sound the siren: These components trigger your high-decibel alarm whenever a door or window opens while your system is active.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s occuring at home when you’re not there? You are able to obtain instant updates directly to your cell phone whenever a component is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will get a notification as well. Your house will be safeguarded, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation integration: Customize your various sensors and devices to operate in a complementary fashion. You may have your lighting switch on or set a camera to record when an entry point sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who set off the sensor in the first place.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even there. They feature an unobtrusive design that complements any decor. You can even install fully recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Choose from wired or wireless components contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your house will be better protected.
More versatile than ever before, door and window sensors in Albany are able to be skillfully integrated into your whole home security package.
Design Your Modern Home Security System In Albany
Would you like to get versatile door and window alarm sensors in Albany that enhance your security and connect directly to your home’s automation? That is what you will find when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we can do for you, place a call to (518) 303-3311 or fill out the easy form on this page.